We partner with our clients to transform IT into a strategic asset for their companies. Our advisory services span IT strategy development and execution, IT management and operational assessments, IT capability road mapping and development, IT governance and risk management, as well as interim leadership to effect change or solve short-term resource challenges. Our IT Advisory Services specialists offer the following services, tailored to the unique needs of the client and challenges at hand:
• IT Strategy:–
We will approach IT strategy and planning in a unique and dynamic manner that allows for continuous assessment and adjustment as new opportunities arise or market conditions change. We help identify and prioritize their technology related options, focus on those that drive measurable business outcomes, and develop a roadmap of the activities needed to realize the full power of their IT strategy. We tackle IT strategic planning from three vantage points:
• Business and IT Alignment – Collaborating with business partners to explore new ways to create business value.
• IT transformation – Taking an internal view of the IT organization to identify opportunities to increase operational effectiveness and efficiency.
• Innovate – Helping organizations reap the potential benefits of new disruptive technologies.
• IT Management and Governance:-
Leading and managing an IT organization of any size presents a range of unique challenges. Successful IT organizations are an effective blend of people, processes, tools and techniques. When IT organizations have to change—whether to better align with enterprise strategy, meet internal goals or respond to external factors—IT leaders must identify opportunities for improvement and develop effective plans for change. IT Management and Governance offerings make IT leaders more effective by providing guidance and expertise to help IT organizations change.
• Capability Assessment – We identify gaps in IT capabilities or find opportunities to improve existing ones. We get to the root cause of problems and provide effective solutions.
• Capability Development – Working with our clients’ IT leaders and other stakeholders, we prioritize development needs, create plans to address those needs, and provide leadership as needed throughout the transition.
• Governance and Risk Management – We help clients plan their governance and risk management programs, and rectify identified deficiencies.
• Interim Leadership – Provides experienced IT leaders to provide guidance through organizational transitions or manage through short-term resource challenges.
LinksPro provides concrete support during various stages of application management, i.e. from starting with the final delivery of products or services. Moreover, an analysis of the industry is done before the delivery of software and work performance is measured during each phase, so that percent productivity and seamless working is ensured. Not to say before the final delivery and even after the delivery.
Once some project is given to the LinksPro, expectations are made that we offer application software efficient apart from relieving the client from the tedious process of application engineering. Moreover, expert teams of the LinksPro work towards the maximization of business value and minimization of maintenance cost. Notwithstanding, the LinksPro ensures that the application can be updated, expanded and re-engineered, consolidated and customized in minimum delivery time.
When working with our teams, build an understanding of all the work that is taking place in the IT department right now and how it fits within the our support and delivery relationship models. Discussion, training and clarity will be required to ensure your people understand the LinksPro relationship and delivery model. By engaging people in a defined work, your teams can map out and see how our work aligns with your ITSM program requirements. This is effective in establishing leadership and team buy-in.
Build a business case and program plan that can be activated by your people. At this point, you are seeking improvement objectives (what), benefit realization (why), tactical needs (how) and time frame (when) in which to move your organization forward with your IT program. This is the foundation for your IT program business case and charter that will be divided into project and operational requirements. You will need a solid approved business case to enable you to navigate the challenges that will unfold on your journey and to clearly articulate the streams of work to be completed.
LinksPro providing not only IT tool solution. From a business perspective, it is to stop chasing tool solutions, and "flavor-of-the-month quick fixes." Ultimately, the LinksPro program is a business, organizational change programs that seek to align IT with the business objectives and requirements, improve processes and change culture in an effort to control or decrease costs, increase productivity and contribute to the bottom-line.